уторак, 7. април 2015.

A look back

Well folks, there you had, the national parks of my country! I must say that for a country this big, 5 national parks are not a small thing. To all the foreign readers, I hope you've seen and learned something new, something that maybe doesn't exist withing the boundaries of your country.



Now some conclusions and ranting:

The thing that I don't like is the way many people still treat national parks and the whole nature. I think, for example, that a lot of people in Serbia don't even know that Mt Kopaonik is a national park, but they've all heard about its ski resort. Many visitors also light fire and pick flowers in areas they shouldn't, well maybe unintentionally but still, that's no excuse. Visitors must pay attention to the rules of behavior in national parks - arbitrarily camping and firing is not allowed in most of them, as well as picking mushrooms, herbs, capturing animals, fishing without permission. But sadly, people still tend to do that that.

As I've said in one of my previous posts, national parks can be perfect examples of symbiosis between nature and man, since mostly traditional ways of living are represented in them. But, we can observe all that from a negative side as well. Not that I mean that national parks are anything negative, on the contrary. But it's sad if we see that only by protecting these places by law, we can prevent people from polluting and destroying them. People would probably take these areas for granted if they weren't established as national parks, they would cut their trees, build houses, roads...



We have to wake up and realize how important it is to save not only these places, but nature as a whole. Nature is and will be our only home for centuries to come and there won't be another place to call home if we continue destroying this one. I don't want to sound too gloomy, but that's the way I see things.

I'm sure that if you're reading this blog, you are pretty much aware of all this stuff that I'm talking about. So there's no need to talk further :) All I can do more is to invite you to this little, beautiful country in order to experience all the things yourself! Remember, the journey doesn't end here, it has just started!

SO COME, VISIT US!


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар